These chocolate mint crunch cups are super crunchy and delicious and made with 3 simple ingredients. Quick, easy and fun to make.
If you add crunchy things to chocolate it always makes it even better don’t you think?
Rice krispies in chocolate is the best idea ever.
Which is why crunch bars are so good. And ever since I made crunch bars, I wanted to make a mint version, because just like crunchy things, mint also makes everything better.
So… say hello to chocolate mint crunch cups!
This recipe is just 3-ingredients and makes 8 delicious mint chocolate crunch cups. Or 4-each if there’s two of you.
Jaye and I had these for dessert every day for 4 nights running and I was SO sad to see the last of these guys I tell you!
They are just so satisfying. You get your after dinner mint along with some serious crunch, it’s an all round win.
Storing and Freezing
Keep them stored in an airtight container in the fridge where they stay good for 2 weeks! They are also freezer friendly up to 3 months.
More Delicious Vegan Desserts
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cups
- Vegan Crunch Bars
- Vegan Snickers
- Vegan Twix
- Vegan Chocolate Truffles
- Vegan White Chocolate
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a comment and rating below!
Chocolate Mint Crunch Cups
- 10.5 ounces Vegan Chocolate (300g)
- ¼ tsp Mint Extract
- 1 cup Rice Krispies (35g)
- Break up the chocolate into pieces and place into a microwave safe dish. Microwave in 30 second intervals, bringing it out every 30 seconds to stir before putting it back in for another 30 seconds until it’s perfectly melted. Then add in the mint extract and stir in.
- Add the rice krispies into the chocolate and stir until mixed.
- Line a cupcake tray with 8 cupcake liners. Spoon the chocolate and rice krispie mix out into the cupcake liners evenly.
- Place into the fridge to set.
- Use a gluten-free puffed rice cereal if you’re gluten-free.