If you add crunchy things to chocolate it always makes it even better don’t you think?
Rice krispies in chocolate is the best idea ever.
Which is why crunch bars are so good. And ever since I made crunch bars, I wanted to make a mint version, because just like crunchy things, mint also makes everything better.
So… say hello to chocolate mint crunch cups!
This recipe is just 3-ingredients and makes 8 delicious mint chocolate crunch cups. Or 4-each if there’s two of you.
Jaye and I had these for dessert every day for 4 nights ending last night and I was SO sad to see the last of these guys I tell you!
It’s just so satisfying to eat one of them! You get your after dinner mint thing along with some serious crunch, it’s an all round win.
If you love things like:
- Super easy and quick recipes
- Crunchy things
Then you will love these chocolate mint crunch cups so hard. Keep them covered in the fridge where they stay wonderfully firm and minty fresh.
So let me know if you have any questions, post them down below. And if you make this recipe, rate it and let me know how it went! Tag any pics #lovingitvegan on instagram so I definitely see them and my day will be made!
If you love this delicious dessert, you’ll probably also be quite fond of these:
- Peanut Butter Cups
- Raw Chocolate Hazelnut Cups
- Top Deck No-Bake Brownies
- No-Bake Chocolate Caramel Tarts
Sign up to our email list for a fabulous (and free) recipe ebook, as well as to stay updated with all our latest recipes (too awesome!).
Super crunchy 3-ingredient chocolate mint crunch cups. These vegan crunch cups are super easy and quick to make and loads of fun to eat!
- 1 cup (35g) Rice Krispies*
- 10.5oz (300g) Vegan Chocolate
- 1/4 tsp Mint Extract
- Break up the chocolate into pieces and place into a microwave safe dish. Microwave in 30 second intervals, bringing it out every 30 seconds to stir before putting it back in for another 30 seconds until it’s perfectly melted. Then add in the mint extract and stir in.
- Add the rice krispies into the chocolate and stir until mixed.
- Line a cupcake tray with 8 cupcake liners. Spoon the chocolate and rice krispie mix out into the cupcake liners evenly.
- Place into the fridge to set.
*Use a gluten-free puffed rice cereal if you’re gluten-free.
*Recipe adapted from our Vegan Chocolate Crunch Bars.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-Free Optional
- Serving Size: 1 Crunch Cup (of 8)
- Calories: 235
- Sugar: 5.7g
- Sodium: 28mg
- Fat: 17.2g
- Saturated Fat: 10.5g
- Carbohydrates: 10.8g
- Fiber: 6.1g
- Protein: 4.9g