Super crunchy 3-ingredient chocolate mint crunch cups. These vegan crunch cups are super easy and quick to make and loads of fun to eat!
- 1 cup (35g) Rice Krispies*
- 10.5oz (300g) Vegan Chocolate
- 1/4 tsp Mint Extract
- Break up the chocolate into pieces and place into a microwave safe dish. Microwave in 30 second intervals, bringing it out every 30 seconds to stir before putting it back in for another 30 seconds until it’s perfectly melted. Then add in the mint extract and stir in.
- Add the rice krispies into the chocolate and stir until mixed.
- Line a cupcake tray with 8 cupcake liners. Spoon the chocolate and rice krispie mix out into the cupcake liners evenly.
- Place into the fridge to set.
*Use a gluten-free puffed rice cereal if you’re gluten-free.
*Recipe adapted from our Vegan Chocolate Crunch Bars.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-Free Optional
- Serving Size: 1 Crunch Cup (of 8)
- Calories: 235
- Sugar: 5.7g
- Sodium: 28mg
- Fat: 17.2g
- Saturated Fat: 10.5g
- Carbohydrates: 10.8g
- Fiber: 6.1g
- Protein: 4.9g