Spicy garlicky baked potato fries! These easy and delicious fries are fabulous served with ketchup or cashew sour cream and a wonderful alternative to regular fries!
- 6 Medium Potatoes – Peeled and Sliced (about 2.2lb/1kg)
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Dried Rosemary
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Crushed Garlic
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- Preheat the oven to 390°F (200°C).*
- Peel potatoes and then slice in half lengthways and then cut them into slices.
- Add the sliced potatoes to a bowl and add in the olive oil, dried rosemary, salt, black pepper, garlic, and onion powder and toss together so that the potato slices are evenly coated.
- Place the potato slices evenly onto a parchment lined baking tray.
- Bake the chips for 40 minutes until lightly golden on top.
- Serve with ketchup and vegan sour cream or vegan mayonnaise.
*If you want crispy fries rather than the softer version we have here, then preheat your oven to 450°F (232°F) instead. Make sure they are spread evenly across the tray and not on top of each other as the more evenly they are spread the more crispy they will be. Bake them for 40-45 minutes until browned and crispy. Enjoy!
- Category: Side, Savory, Gluten-Free
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the Recipe
- Calories: 226
- Sugar: 1.9g
- Sodium: 162mg
- Fat: 3.6g
- Saturated Fat: 0.5g
- Carbohydrates: 44g
- Fiber: 3.9g
- Protein: 5.1g