This blended green juice is made in a blender, not a juicer. Perfect for when you want a green juice but don’t have a juicer. Easy 2-ingredient recipe that tastes divine.
This fabulous blended green juice is made in a blender, not a juicer.
It tastes just like a juice, yet it’s actually a smoothie retaining all that fabulous fiber.
With just 2-ingredients (orange juice and baby spinach) this recipe is simple and delicious and packed with all sorts of healthy-for-you goodies.
The taste of the orange juice overpowers the taste of spinach so you only taste the spinach very mildly, in a delicious, earthy, oh-my-word-I’m-drinking-spinach-and-it-tastes-good, kind of way.
Ingredients You’ll Need:
- Baby spinach – you can actually use any spinach for this, but baby spinach tastes the best.
- Orange juice – should be freshly squeezed. If you buy freshly squeezed orange juice ready made, that’ll cut the prep time of this recipe down from around 15 minutes to 5. However, I really prefer making fresh orange juice myself as it always seems sweeter than what you can buy in the store, which is often quite tart. I use the citrus juicer attachment on my food processor to make it.
How To Make Blended Green Juice
You will find full instructions and measurements in the recipe card at the bottom of the post. This is a summary of the process to go along with the process photos.
- Add freshly squeezed orange juice to the blender followed by baby spinach.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour out into glasses and serve immediately.
It’s best to drink this straight away since it’s so fresh. However, you can keep it stored in the fridge for 2 days. Give it a shake or stir before drinking as it may separate a little.
Drink one of these for breakfast or to rehydrate post-workout. It’s refreshing, hydrating, invigorating and uplifting!
More Green Drinks
- Easy Green Juice
- Kale Smoothie
- Vegan Green Smoothie
- Matcha Green Tea Smoothie
- Mint Chocolate Chip Smoothie
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a comment and rating below!
Blended Green Juice
- 2 ½ cups Orange Juice (600ml) Freshly squeezed
- 3 ⅓ cups Baby Spinach (100g)
- Add the freshly squeezed orange juice to the blender followed by the baby spinach.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
- It’s best to drink this straight away since it’s so fresh. However, you can keep it stored in the fridge for 2 days. Give it a shake or stir before drinking as it may separate a little.
- Prep time includes squeezing the oranges to make your own freshly squeezed orange juice.
This is magnificent! I don’t own a juicer but I have a feeling my blender would love to blend the heck out of some greens to make juice. I’m making serious doe eyes at you right now.
So healthy and delicious
Alison Andrews says
Thanks Karen! It is indeed!