Creamy blueberry banana smoothie with peanut butter! This double-thick milkshake style smoothie contains just 5-ingredients, is ready in 10 minutes and is perfect as a breakfast power shake!
- 1 cup (165g) Fresh Blueberries
- 3 Frozen Bananas (10.5oz/300g)*
- 2 Dates (pitted)
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Soy Milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 4 Tbsp (64g) Peanut Butter
- Add the soy milk (or other non-dairy milk), frozen banana, blueberries, dates and peanut butter to the blender jug.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour out into two glasses, top with some fresh blueberries and serve.
*Whenever you have excess ripe banana, peel them, break into quarters and freeze in freezer bags so they’re ready to go for smoothies.
- Category: Smoothie
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Smoothie (of 2)
- Calories: 416
- Sugar: 35.8g
- Sodium: 168mg
- Fat: 18.2g
- Saturated Fat: 3.6g
- Carbohydrates: 60.6g
- Fiber: 8.3g
- Protein: 11.2g
Keywords: blueberry banana smoothie