This easy 3-Ingredient blueberry smoothie with cashew nut milk and bananas is double thick, creamy, nutritious and satisfying, making a perfect breakfast or anytime snack.
- 1 cup (240ml) Cashew Nut Milk (or sub any non-dairy milk)
- 1 cup (5 oz / 140g) Fresh Blueberries
- 4 Frozen Bananas (14 oz / 400g)
- Add the cashew nut milk and fresh blueberries to the blender and blend.
- Gradually add the bananas until thick, smooth and creamy.
*Nutritional estimate based on 1 cup of homemade cashew nut milk.
*Prep time does not include making the cashew nut milk.
- Category: Smoothie
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 serve (of 2)
- Calories: 357
- Sugar: 37g
- Sodium: 90mg
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 67g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 7g