Ah don’t you just love a good gazpacho.
I got big into raw soups when I ate raw vegan for 4 years. Well, as you do.
The best thing about a gazpacho is that you need very little in terms of flavor additives, the flavors are just so fresh and perfect, they don’t need much added.
This carrot and avocado soup is a perfect example of that.
The base of this soup is fresh pressed carrot juice! And to that you add avocado, cilantro, parsley, ginger and some sea salt.
So simple, and so delicious.
Garnish with some spring onions and black pepper and you have an appetizer to get excited about.
Of course this is as fresh as it gets, so don’t go making this in advance. The only thing that could potentially be made in advance here is the carrot juice.
But it must be blended up and then served right away. This will allow the freshness of those flavors to be at their peak.
I really think you will love love love this gorgeous carrot and avocado gazpacho. It is:
- Amazingly delicious!
It serves 2 for a fabulous (and impressive) appetizer!
What do you think of this carrot and avocado gazpacho? Let us know in the comments, and if you make the recipe please rate it as well as we’d love to know how it turned out for you and this is super helpful to us.
For more delicious raw vegan goodies, check out these great options:
- Watermelon Gazpacho
- Creamy Raw Tomato Soup
- Apple Carrot Celery and Kale Juice
- Sweet Basil and Chive Cashew Cream
Sign up to our email list for a fabulous (and free!) recipe ebook containing 10 awesome recipes and to stay updated with all our latest recipes posted to the blog.Print
Deliciously fresh carrot and avocado gazpacho. Smooth, creamy and flavorful this raw soup makes a wonderful vegan and gluten-free appetizer.
- 2 cups (480ml) Carrot Juice (fresh pressed)*
- 1 Avocado (small to medium ~5oz/140g avocado flesh)
- 2 tsp Fresh Chopped Ginger
- 1/4 cup Cilantro (loosely packed)
- 1/4 cup Parsley (loosely packed)
- Sprinkle Sea Salt
- Spring Onions
- Black Pepper
- Juice the carrots until you have 2 cups of carrot juice.
- Peel and seed the avocado and chop the ginger.
- Add the carrot juice, avocado and ginger to the blender jug and blend until smooth.
- Add in the cilantro, parsley and sea salt and blend again.
- Pour into bowls and garnish with spring onion and black pepper.
*About 9 medium to large carrots equals 2 cups of carrot juice. This is an estimate and depends on the size of your carrots.
*The most time consuming part of this recipe is making the carrot juice before you begin, after that it’s ready in 5 minutes.
- Category: Appetizer, Soup
- Cuisine: Vegan, Raw Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Bowl (of 2)
- Calories: 216
- Sugar: 10.1g
- Sodium: 245mg
- Fat: 10.8g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g
- Carbohydrates: 29.8g
- Fiber: 7.4g
- Protein: 4.3g