This avocado and carrot gazpacho is creamy and packed with fresh delicious flavor. Super easy to make and perfect as an appetizer.
Ah don’t you just love a good gazpacho.
I got big into raw soups when I ate raw vegan for 4 years. Well, as you do.
The best thing about a gazpacho is that you need very little in terms of flavor additives, the flavors are just so fresh and perfect, they don’t need much added.
This carrot and avocado soup is a perfect example of that.
The base of this soup is fresh pressed carrot juice! And to that you add avocado, cilantro, parsley, ginger and some sea salt.
So simple, and so delicious.
Garnish with some spring onions and black pepper and you have an appetizer to get excited about.
Of course this is as fresh as it gets, so don’t go making this in advance. The only thing that could potentially be made in advance here is the carrot juice.
But it must be blended up and then served right away. This will allow the freshness of those flavors to be at their peak.
More Fresh Raw Recipes
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a comment and rating below!
- 2 cups Carrot Juice (480ml) Fresh pressed
- 1 Medium Avocado
- 2 tsp Fresh Chopped Ginger
- 1/4 cup Cilantro loosely packed
- 1/4 cup Parsley loosely packed
- Sprinkle Sea Salt
- Spring Onions
- Black Pepper
- Juice the carrots until you have 2 cups of carrot juice.
- Peel and seed the avocado and chop the ginger.
- Add the carrot juice, avocado and ginger to the blender jug and blend until smooth.
- Add in the cilantro, parsley and sea salt and blend again.
- Pour into bowls and garnish with spring onion and black pepper.
- About 9 medium to large carrots equals 2 cups of carrot juice. This is an estimate and depends on the size of your carrots.
- The most time consuming part of this recipe is making the carrot juice before you begin, after that it’s ready in 5 minutes.