Deliciously fresh carrot and avocado gazpacho. Smooth, creamy and flavorful this raw soup makes a wonderful vegan and gluten-free appetizer.
- 2 cups (480ml) Carrot Juice (fresh pressed)*
- 1 Avocado (small to medium ~5oz/140g avocado flesh)
- 2 tsp Fresh Chopped Ginger
- 1/4 cup Cilantro (loosely packed)
- 1/4 cup Parsley (loosely packed)
- Sprinkle Sea Salt
- Spring Onions
- Black Pepper
- Juice the carrots until you have 2 cups of carrot juice.
- Peel and seed the avocado and chop the ginger.
- Add the carrot juice, avocado and ginger to the blender jug and blend until smooth.
- Add in the cilantro, parsley and sea salt and blend again.
- Pour into bowls and garnish with spring onion and black pepper.
*About 9 medium to large carrots equals 2 cups of carrot juice. This is an estimate and depends on the size of your carrots.
*The most time consuming part of this recipe is making the carrot juice before you begin, after that it’s ready in 5 minutes.
- Category: Appetizer, Soup
- Cuisine: Vegan, Raw Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Bowl (of 2)
- Calories: 216
- Sugar: 10.1g
- Sodium: 245mg
- Fat: 10.8g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g
- Carbohydrates: 29.8g
- Fiber: 7.4g
- Protein: 4.3g