Delicious chocolate dessert hummus! Amazing as a dip for fresh fruit or pretzels, or just to eat with a spoon! High in protein and fiber, vegan and gluten-free!
- Add the lite coconut milk, cocoa powder, melted chocolate, maple syrup, vanilla extract and almond butter to the food processor and process until smooth.
- Then add in the chickpeas and process into a delicious chocolate hummus.
- Decorate with coconut flakes and vegan chocolate (optional).
- Serve with fresh fruit and pretzels for dipping.
*You can switch the lite coconut milk to a full fat version or a different non-dairy milk if you prefer. I like lite coconut milk for this recipe as it’s thinner than the regular version and keeps the hummus from being too thick, even after it’s been refrigerated.
- Category: Dessert, Dip, Gluten-Free
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the Recipe
- Calories: 325
- Sugar: 30.8g
- Sodium: 174mg
- Fat: 13.3g
- Saturated Fat: 4.9g
- Carbohydrates: 51g
- Fiber: 8.4g
- Protein: 8.3g
Keywords: dessert hummus, chocolate hummus