Gorgeous 5-ingredient no-bake vegan peanut butter balls smothered in vegan chocolate. Ideal as a sweet snack or dessert. Gluten-Free.
- 1 cup (250g) Smooth Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Vegan Whipped Cream*
- 2 cups (240g) Powdered Sugar
- 10.5oz (300g) Vegan Chocolate
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
For Decoration (Optional):
- Crushed Peanuts
- Add the peanut butter and powdered sugar to the mixing bowl and with the electric mixer on low speed mix it in. It will be crumbly.
- Slowly add the vegan whipped cream until you achieve a thick consistency that you can easily roll into balls. You may not need to add all your whipped cream, it depends on the kind of peanut butter you’re using, so go slow when you add in the whipped cream.
- When your peanut butter mix is ready, cover a tray with parchment paper and roll the peanut butter mix into balls – aim to get 20 balls – and place the tray into the freezer for a couple of hours until the balls have set solidly.
- Break up the vegan chocolate and place into a microwave safe dish. Microwave in 30-second intervals, bringing it out to stir every 30-seconds until your chocolate is melted. Add in the coconut oil and stir it in (makes the chocolate a little thinner and easier to work with).
- Place each ball in the melted chocolate and use two teaspoons to cover it in chocolate and then lift it out and place it back onto the parchment lined baking tray. Sprinkle with crushed peanuts (optional).
- When all the balls are covered in chocolate, place in the fridge for around 10 minutes for the chocolate to set.
- Keep the balls stored in the fridge and serve directly from the fridge.
*You can use any vegan whipped cream here, I used coconut whipped cream, but you can use any variety at all, so long as it’s whipped.
*Prep time does not include time spent setting in the freezer/fridge.
*This recipe has been updated with new photos.
- Category: Dessert, Gluten-Free
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Ball
- Calories: 218
- Sugar: 15.6g
- Sodium: 55mg
- Fat: 14.6g
- Saturated Fat: 6.5g
- Carbohydrates: 19.2g
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Protein: 4.1g
Keywords: vegan peanut butter balls