This chocolate peanut butter fudge is one of the easiest dessert recipes ever.
It’s really just 2-ingredients for the main recipe and then you have an optional third ingredient (peanuts) for decorating.
And oh man, the texture on this is just beautiful. It’s so smooth and creamy and the flavor blend is just perfect.
When it comes to fudge, well there’s fudge and then there’s fudge. Well, let me be a bit more clear. There’s vegan fudge made with vegan condensed milk that is absolutely awesome but is just not easy at all (worth it though!) and then there’s fudge like this that takes you literally minutes to make.
I think there’s room for it all in the dessert world, the stuff you gotta work a bit harder for and the stuff that just comes soooo easy.
And if there is still any doubt – this is the one that just comes soooo easy.
There are 2-ingredients in this recipe: peanut butter and vegan dark chocolate. And then there’s an optional third which is crushed peanuts to decorate the top along with some melted peanut butter drizzle.
To make this you just scoop out an entire 12 ounce jar of creamy salted peanut butter into a microwave safe dish. Then you add 14 ounces (4 slabs) of vegan dark chocolate, broken up into pieces, into the dish.
Microwave it at 30 second intervals bringing it out to stir and when it’s all melted and mixed you pour it out into a square dish. If you want to add some melted peanut butter drizzle and crushed peanuts to the top, you go ahead, and then you put it into the freezer for an hour to set. Done!
I lined my square dish with parchment paper and held it in place with pegs. Works great. This way you can just lift out the entire thing.
Just a note: the chocolate you use must be nice and sweet! And I’ve honestly never thought to mention that in a recipe before! Because I always use nice and sweet chocolate! The bitter stuff I have no interest in! If it’s a bitter variety of dark chocolate then this isn’t going to taste great as there is no other added sugar.
You will love love love this chocolate peanut butter fudge! It is:
- Super smooth
- Perfectly textured
- A perfect blend of flavors
- So, so easy!
Keep it in the fridge as it is best served cold straight from the fridge.
I’d love to know what you think of this gorgeous vegan chocolate peanut butter fudge recipe! Let me know in the comments! And if you make it, rate the recipe and let me know how it worked out for you.
Tag any pics #lovingitvegan on instagram so I get to see them too, I love seeing what you’re making!
And if you haven’t already – sign up to our email list, you’ll get a lovely free ebook with 10 great recipes, and you’ll stay updated on all the latest recipes posted to the blog!
- For the Fudge:
- 1 12 oz (340g) Jar of Creamy Salted Peanut Butter
- 4 Slabs (14 oz / 400g) Vegan Dark Chocolate
- For Decoration (optional):
- Melted Peanut Butter (drizzled)
- Crushed Peanuts
- Scoop all the peanut butter out of the jar and into a microwave safe bowl.
- Break up the chocolate into pieces and place into the microwave safe bowl with the peanut butter.
- Heat in 30 second intervals, bringing it out to stir every 30 seconds. When it's all melted and mixed together pour it out into a square dish lined with parchment paper.
- Smooth down into the dish. If you want to do a peanut butter drizzle and crushed peanut topping, then do it now. Just melt some peanut butter and then using a teaspoon drizzle it over the top of the chocolate fudge. Sprinkle crushed peanuts on top.
- Place the dish into the freezer to set for 1 hour.
- When the fudge is set, lift the whole block of fudge out by lifting the parchment paper. Cut into squares (it should cut easily you don't need to heat the knife).
- Keep stored in the fridge.