This vegan chocolate peanut butter fudge is ultra creamy and smooth. It’s also super easy to make with only 2-ingredients!
For the Fudge:
- 1 12oz (340g) Jar of Creamy Salted Peanut Butter
- 14oz (400g) Vegan Chocolate (Chopped)*
For Decoration (optional):
- Melted Peanut Butter (drizzled)
- Crushed Peanuts
- Scoop all the peanut butter out of the jar and into a microwave safe bowl.
- Break up the chocolate into pieces and place into the microwave safe bowl with the peanut butter.
- Heat in 30 second intervals, bringing it out to stir every 30 seconds. When it’s all melted and mixed together pour it out into a square dish lined with parchment paper.
- Smooth down into the dish. If you want to do a peanut butter drizzle and crushed peanut topping, then do it now. Just melt some peanut butter and then using a teaspoon drizzle it over the top of the chocolate fudge. Sprinkle crushed peanuts on top.
- Place the dish into the freezer to set for 1 hour.
- When the fudge is set, lift the whole block of fudge out by lifting the parchment paper. Cut into squares (it should cut easily you don’t need to heat the knife).
- Keep stored in the fridge.
*This is around 2 and 1/4 cups of chopped vegan chocolate (slightly heaped cups). You can also use vegan chocolate chips but it’s not quite as delicious as a really good tasting vegan chocolate melted down.
*Make It On The Stove: If you don’t have a microwave or don’t want to use a microwave, you can still easily make this fudge. The biggest risk is burning your chocolate since chocolate can burn really easily. So you want to either do it at low heat on the stove or use a double boiler. You can do a homemade double boiler where you place a heat safe glass dish over a pot with a couple of inches of boiling water. Add your peanut butter and chocolate to the heat safe glass dish and let it heat gently that way, stirring all the while until it’s all melted together. If that’s not an option, then you can do it in a pot on the stove, but choose a pot with a heavy, thick bottom and then just heat it slowly and gently at a low heat so you don’t burn the chocolate, stirring regularly until it’s completely melted and smooth. Then just pour it out into your prepared 8×8 square dish and smooth down.
*Recipe adapted from All Recipes.
- Category: Dessert, Gluten-Free
- Method: Microwave
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Square
- Calories: 165
- Sugar: 3.4g
- Sodium: 65mg
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 5.8g
- Carbohydrates: 6.2g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Protein: 4.6g
Keywords: vegan chocolate peanut butter fudge