Creamy and deliciously smooth chocolate peanut butter fudge. This 2-ingredient vegan fudge is perfectly textured and so easy to make.
- For the Fudge:
- 1 12 oz (340g) Jar of Creamy Salted Peanut Butter
- 4 Slabs (14 oz / 400g) Vegan Dark Chocolate
- For Decoration (optional):
- Melted Peanut Butter (drizzled)
- Crushed Peanuts
- Scoop all the peanut butter out of the jar and into a microwave safe bowl.
- Break up the chocolate into pieces and place into the microwave safe bowl with the peanut butter.
- Heat in 30 second intervals, bringing it out to stir every 30 seconds. When it’s all melted and mixed together pour it out into a square dish lined with parchment paper.
- Smooth down into the dish. If you want to do a peanut butter drizzle and crushed peanut topping, then do it now. Just melt some peanut butter and then using a teaspoon drizzle it over the top of the chocolate fudge. Sprinkle crushed peanuts on top.
- Place the dish into the freezer to set for 1 hour.
- When the fudge is set, lift the whole block of fudge out by lifting the parchment paper. Cut into squares (it should cut easily you don’t need to heat the knife).
- Keep stored in the fridge.
*Recipe adapted from All Recipes.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-free
- Serving Size: 1 Square
- Calories: 165
- Sugar: 3.4g
- Sodium: 65mg
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 5.8g
- Carbohydrates: 6.2g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Protein: 4.6g