Deliciously creamy raw tomato soup. Made entirely from fresh raw ingredients, this tomato gazpacho is ready in 5 minutes and is as gourmet as it gets.
- 6 Medium Tomatoes
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 Medium to Large Avocado
- 1/2 tsp Dried Basil
- 1/2 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/4 tsp Crushed Garlic
- Sea Salt (to taste)
- Ground Black Pepper (to taste)
- Cherry Tomatoes (sliced)
- Ground Black Pepper
- Sprinkle Dried Basil and Oregano
- Chop the tomatoes and red bell pepper and add to the blender along with the lemon juice.
- Peel and core the avocado and add the avocado to the blender. Add the dried basil, oregano and crushed garlic and blend until smooth.
- Add sea salt and ground black pepper to taste.
- Pour out into bowls and decorate with sliced cherry tomatoes and a sprinkle of ground black pepper, dried basil and oregano.
- Serve immediately.
*This soup should be served immediately for the best tasting results. It doesn’t store well because of the freshness of the ingredients.
- Category: Appetizer, Raw Vegan, Gluten-Free
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: Vegan, Raw
- Serving Size: 1 Serve (of 2)
- Calories: 256
- Sugar: 19.5g
- Sodium: 333mg
- Fat: 12.4g
- Saturated Fat: 1.8g
- Carbohydrates: 35.2g
- Fiber: 13.9g
- Protein: 7.6g
Keywords: raw tomato soup, tomato gazpacho