Double-thick and creamy papaya smoothie. Just 2-ingredients, vegan, gluten-free and amazing!
- 1/2 Large Papaya
- 4 Frozen Bananas (previously peeled, broken into quarters and frozen)
- Cut a large papaya in half, scoop out the seeds, and then scoop out the flesh of half the papaya into a blender jug.
- Add 4 frozen bananas and blend until thick, creamy and smooth.
- Pour out into two glasses and serve right away.
- Category: Smoothie
- Cuisine: Vegan, Smoothies
- Serving Size: 1 Smoothie (of 2)
- Calories: 294
- Sugar: 44.1g
- Sodium: 18mg
- Fat: 1.3g
- Carbohydrates: 75g
- Fiber: 9.4g
- Protein: 3.5g