Deliciously refreshing 2-ingredient watermelon smoothie. Fabulous for breakfast or a post-workout snack. Hydrating and invigorating.
- 6 and 1/2 cups (2.2lb/1kg) Watermelon (cubed)
- 2 Limes (Juiced)
- Keep your watermelon chilled in the fridge and when you’re ready to make this smoothie, chop the watermelon into cubes and add to the blender jug.
- Squeeze the limes and add the juice to the blender jug.
- Blend well and then strain it through a kitchen sieve to remove the rough seeds so that you’re left with a very smooth drink. If you happen to use seedless watermelon you should still strain it so that your smoothie is perfectly smooth.
- Serve immediately.
*As long as your watermelon has been chilled in the fridge, there is no need to use ice. However, if you haven’t had time to chill your watermelon first, then add some ice, this drink needs to be served nice and cold.
- Category: Smoothie, Juice
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Smoothie (of 2)
- Calories: 170
- Sugar: 32.1g
- Fat: 0.9g
- Carbohydrates: 44.8g
- Fiber: 3.9g
- Protein: 3.5g
Keywords: watermelon smoothie