Easy and super cheesy kale chips. These kale chips are crispy, savory and healthy not to mention gluten-free and vegan! Ideal as a healthy snack.
- Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Separate the leaves from the stems and then wash and thoroughly dry the leaves.
- Separate the leaves into two equal batches.
- Place the first batch into a bowl and add 1 Tbsp Olive Oil, 2 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast, 1/2 tsp Smoked Paprika and a sprinkle of sea salt.
- Rub into the leaves.
- Place the leaves onto a parchment lined baking sheet, ensuring that they’re spaced evenly over the sheet and the leaves are not too crowded.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Repeat for the second half of the bunch of curly kale leaves.
*Recipe adapted from Oh She Glows.
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-Free
- Serving Size: 1 Serving (of 4)
- Calories: 106
- Sugar: 1.4g
- Sodium: 176mg
- Fat: 7.5g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 7.1g
- Fiber: 3.2g
- Protein: 4.6g