These delicious vegan protein pancakes are gluten-free and high in protein for a power breakfast. They’re also light and fluffy and super easy!
- Sift the flour into a mixing bowl and add the protein powder, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Prepare the flax egg by adding 1 Tbsp Ground Flaxseed Meal to a bowl and adding in 3 Tbsp Hot Water and allowing to sit for a minute to become gloopy.
- Add the soy milk, vanilla, oil and the flax egg to the mixing bowl.
- Whisk up your pancake mix briefly using a hand whisk to remove the lumps.
- Heat up a frying pan with a little olive oil until hot. Spoon out roughly 1/4 cup worth of batter per pancake.
- Cook until the edges start to look dry and there are bubbles on top before flipping and cooking on the other side. Cook until browned on both sides.
*If you want to switch the gluten-free all purpose flour for regular all purpose flour you definitely can.
*We used soy milk as it has a high protein content, but you can definitely switch for a different non-dairy milk if you prefer.
*You can switch olive oil for a different oil if you like. If you use coconut oil then melt it first before adding to the pancake batter.
- Category: Breakfast, Dessert, Gluten-Free
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Pancake (of 8)
- Calories: 124
- Sugar: 3.6g
- Sodium: 307mg
- Fat: 4.6g
- Saturated Fat: 0.6g
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Protein: 5.7g
Keywords: vegan protein pancakes