This green juice is amazing. It’s just 3-ingredients so it’s really simple to make (okay the clean up is another story, but that’s juicing for you!), and it tastes divine!
You can use as much or as little spinach as you want, though the more the better! But if you’re new to drinking green juices you might want to start with following the recipe exactly and then when your tastebuds are like: ‘gimme more green stuff’ then you can progress to adding more and more of that good green stuff!
Don’t get me wrong we used a fair bit of green goodness in this juice (a whole bag of baby spinach) but it’s still very mild and you know how it is when you’re juicing produce, you use about 10 tons of produce and it creates a tiny glass of juice!
So you might want to add more spinach down the line if you prefer a juice that’s even greener!
This one is just delicious. I don’t think there’s anyone that will take a sip of this and not be pleased.
The look is like: ‘hey why would I go eating your lawn clippings’ but then you taste it and it’s a whole different story!
I think you are really going to love this simple green juice! It is:
- Perfectly sweet
Drink it straight away for the best freshest taste! And…..then you have to clean the juicer, but it’s worth it for this delicious juice!
What do you think of this easy green juice recipe? Is juicing a regular thing for you or something you’re just starting to do? Let us know in the comments!
For more delicious juice and smoothie recipes, take a look at some of these favorites:
- Blended Green Juice Recipe (no juicer required!)
- Apple Carrot Celery and Kale Juice
- Matcha Green Tea Smoothie
- Blueberry Banana Smoothie
Sign up to our email list to get an awesome free 10-recipe cookbook plus you’ll stay updated with all our latest recipe posts!
Mild and delicious 3-ingredient green juice. This perfectly sweet juice is super easy to make and extremely refreshing. Ideal for breakfast.
- 7oz (200g) Baby Spinach
- 4 Green Apples
- 4 Medium Carrots
- Wash the ingredients and chop up the carrots and apples into juicer friendly pieces.
- Starting with the spinach, put the ingredients into the juicer, you can roll up several leaves into a cylinder shape and feed them into the juicer together to make it a bit quicker/easier.
- Then juice the apples and finally the carrots.
- Stir the juice and serve.
*Nutritional information accounts for the fiber loss in the overall calorie count but not in the individual macronutrients.
- Category: Breakfast, Beverage, Raw Vegan
- Cuisine: Vegan, Juicing
- Serving Size: 1 Serve (of 2)
- Calories: 204
- Sugar: 43.6g
- Sodium: 164mg
- Fat: 0.9
- Saturated Fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrates: 65.5g
- Protein: 4.4g