Creamy, wholesome and homemade peanut butter. Perfectly spreadable, spoonable and deliciously salty with a hint of sweet. Super easy and fun to make!
- 2 cups (300g) Roasted Salted Peanuts
- 2 Tbsp Sugar*
- 1 Tbsp Peanut Oil*
- Add the peanuts and the sugar to the food processor and process. It will start off crumbly and then will gradually form clumps and start to stick to the sides.
- Stop the machine, scrape down the sides and then start up again and add in the peanut oil while the machine is running.
- Process until it turns into a smooth peanut butter.
*You can use any kind of sugar here, brown sugar, white sugar, coconut sugar. I would assume that a liquid sweetener such as maple syrup would also work well. You can also omit the sugar if you prefer not to add it.
*I used peanut oil (for obvious matching reasons) but feel free to use a different oil if you prefer.
- Category: How to, Spread, Nut Butter
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon
- Calories: 98
- Sugar: 1.9g
- Sodium: 61mg
- Fat: 8.1g
- Saturated Fat: 1.2g
- Carbohydrates: 4.4g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Protein: 3.6g