Easy 2-ingredient recipe for homemade almond butter. Deliciously fresh, easy and fun and ready in 10 minutes! Vegan and Gluten-Free.
- 3 cups (450g) Roasted and Salted Almonds
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil (or other vegetable oil)
- Place the almonds into the food processor and begin processing. It will start off crumbly and then gradually it will become sticky and start sticking to the sides of the food processor.
- Stop the machine and scrape down the sides. Start it up again and pour in the oil while the machine is running.
- It will gradually start to form a butter, keep processing until thick and smooth.
- Category: Spread, Nut Butter
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-Free
- Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon
- Calories: 117
- Sugar: 0.8g
- Sodium: 89mg
- Fat: 10.5g
- Saturated Fat: 0.8g
- Carbohydrates: 3.7g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Protein: 3.7g
Keywords: how to make almond butter, homemade almond butter