Learn how to make cashew butter with this easy 2-ingredient recipe. Rich, creamy and smooth homemade cashew butter.
- 3 cups (450g) Roasted, Salted Cashews
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil (Melted)
- Add the roasted, salted cashew nuts to the food processor and process. It will start off crumbly then will start to clump and stick to the sides. Stop the food processor and scrape down the sides and start up again.
- While the machine is running, pour in the melted coconut oil.
- Keep processing until it reaches a smooth, creamy cashew butter consistency.
If you use raw cashew nuts, roast them first, in a single layer on a baking sheet, at 350°F for around 12-15 minutes until nicely roasted. Then add to the food processor and follow the rest of the directions. If you do it this way, you’ll need to add in some salt.
- Category: How To, Spread, Nut Butter
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon
- Calories: 100
- Sugar: 0.8g
- Sodium: 102mg
- Fat: 8.4g
- Saturated Fat: 2.2g
- Carbohydrates: 5.2g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Protein: 2.4g