Easy step by step guide to making the creamiest dreamiest homemade cashew milk. Wonderful in tea and coffee or over cereal or just to drink as is.
- Add the soaked cashew nuts to the blender with the 3 cups of water, maple syrup, vanilla and salt.
- Blend very well until completely smooth. You don’t need to strain this milk as it blends completely smooth. If it is still a little gritty then just blend it for longer.
- Place into a glass container with a lid and keep refrigerated where it will keep for around 3-5 days.
- Use in smoothies, over cereal, in tea and coffee, and just drink it as is.
*To soak the cashews, add them to a bowl and then pour over boiling water from the kettle. Leave them to soak for 1 hour and then drain and add to the blender.
*Prep time includes the time spent soaking the cashews.
*This recipe was recently updated with new photos and a video.
- Category: Drinks, Raw Vegan, Gluten-Free
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 63
- Sugar: 1.5g
- Sodium: 43mg
- Fat: 4.7g
- Saturated Fat: 0.8g
- Carbohydrates: 4.2g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Protein: 1.9g
Keywords: cashew milk