Easy step-by-step guide to making vegan lemon buttercream frosting. Just 4 ingredients!
- 3 and 3/4 Cups (450g) Powdered Sugar
- 3 Tbsp (45g) Vegan Butter
- 4 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp (5ml) Vanilla Extract
- Add the powdered sugar into a mixing bowl along with the vegan butter, lemon juice and vanilla extract.
- Using an electric mixer on low speed mix together, gradually increasing speed.
- It should be thick so that when you spread it on a cake it sets and doesn’t run. However, if it’s too thick, add more lemon juice, a drop at a time until it reaches the right consistency.
- If it’s not thick enough, then add more powdered sugar.
- Category: Frosting
- Cuisine: Vegan, Baking
- Serving Size: 1 Serve (of 10)
- Calories: 208
- Sodium: 30mg
- Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 48g
- Protein: 0g