This vegan vanilla frosting is smooth, creamy and delicious! Easy 4-ingredient recipe, ideal for use on cakes, cupcakes and cookies!
- 3 and 3/4 cups (450g) Powdered Sugar
- 3 Tbsp (45g) Vegan Butter
- 4 Tbsp (60ml) Soy Milk*
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Add the powdered sugar, vegan butter, half the soy milk and vanilla extract to a mixing bowl.
- Using your electric mixer, start at low speed, gradually increasing speed. Add the rest of the soy milk in slowly until perfectly smooth and thick.*
- It should be very thick, but still easily spreadable.
*You can switch soy milk for almond milk or another non-dairy milk if you prefer.
*You might not need to use all the soy milk to achieve the desired consistency. Some vegan butters have a higher water content than others and this can make some end up too runny, so only use as much as needed. If it still ends up too thin, add more powdered sugar.
- Category: Vegan, Baking, How To
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Serve (of 10)
- Calories: 200
- Sugar: 44g
- Sodium: 33mg
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 0.4g
- Carbohydrates: 45g
- Protein: 0.2g
Keywords: vegan vanilla frosting