Kahlua coffee is the perfect after-dinner drink. It’s just like an Irish coffee but using kahlua instead of whiskey for a delicious dessert, coffee and cocktail all-in-one.
- 1 and 1/4 cups (300ml) Filter Coffee
- 2 shots (50ml) Kahlua
- Sugar (to taste)
- Whipped Coconut Cream
- Vegan Dark Chocolate (Grated)
- Take 2 wine glasses and add a shot of kahlua to each. Then pour in filter coffee until near to the top.
- Taste test to see if you’d like added sugar and add sugar to reach the required sweetness.
- Spoon some whipped coconut cream on top and then sprinkle on some grated vegan dark chocolate.
- Serve immediately.
*Prep time includes making the filter coffee and while the filter coffee is being made, you can whip up some coconut cream. Assembly of the drinks only takes a minute.
*Nutritional estimate includes a generous amount of whipped cream, chocolate and a teaspoon of sugar in each glass.
- Category: Drinks, Dessert
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Drink (1/2 the Recipe)
- Calories: 327
- Sugar: 19.1g
- Sodium: 39mg
- Fat: 23g
- Saturated Fat: 20.8g
- Carbohydrates: 23.4g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Protein: 3.4g