Creamy and smooth kale smoothie with a gorgeous pale green color that tastes like a delicious ice-cold milkshake! Even if you hate greens you will love this smoothie!
- 1 and 1/4 cups (300ml) Soy Milk (or sub almond milk)
- 2 Frozen Bananas (~200g, previously peeled, broken into quarters and frozen for at least 12 hours)
- 1/2 cup (75g) Cashews
- 2 cups (56g) Kale (torn up, packed)
- 4 Medjool Dates (pitted)*
- 1 tsp Minced Ginger
- 1/8 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1 cup Ice Cubes
- Add the soy milk to your blender jug and then the frozen bananas, cashews, kale, dates, minced ginger, cinnamon and fresh lime juice. Top with ice cubes.
- Blend until very smooth.
- Pour out into glasses and serve.
*If you can’t get medjool dates switch it out for any variety of pitted dates. Medjool dates work well here as they are nice and soft so blend easily.
- Category: Drinks, Breakfast, Smoothie, Gluten-Free
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Smoothie (of 2)
- Calories: 373
- Sugar: 15.2g
- Sodium: 180mg
- Fat: 19.5g
- Saturated Fat: 3.7g
- Carbohydrates: 42.6g
- Fiber: 4.9g
- Protein: 13.8g
Keywords: kale smoothie, vegan kale smoothie