Creamy mango chia pudding. This perfectly sweet and delicious pudding is only 4-ingredients and so healthy it doubles as breakfast or dessert. Vegan and Gluten-Free.
- Add the flesh of one of the mangos to the blender or food processor and process into a purée. Chop the other mango into chunks.
- Add the chia seeds, coconut milk, maple syrup and puréed mango to a mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Then add in the chopped mango and mix it in, saving a few chunks to use for a topping.
- Place the mixture into the fridge for 15 minutes and then bring it out and give it a stir and then put it back into the fridge for another 15 minutes.
- Spoon it out into four serving glasses, top with the remaining chunks of chopped mango and serve.
*We used full fat canned coconut milk.
*Another sweetener can be used other than maple syrup.
*Prep time includes the time spent setting in the fridge.
- Category: Dessert, Breakfast, Raw
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Serve (of 4)
- Calories: 431
- Sugar: 31.5g
- Sodium: 35mg
- Fat: 27.5g
- Saturated Fat: 17.8g
- Carbohydrates: 5.9g
- Fiber: 8.9g
Keywords: mango chia pudding