Easy 2-ingredient mango orange crush smoothie. This smoothie tastes like delicious ice lollies on a hot summers day. It’s cold, refreshing, fruity, healthy, vegan and delicious!
- 2 cups (500ml) Orange Juice (freshly squeezed)
- 4 cups (450g) Frozen Mango (cubes, loosely packed)
- Squeeze the oranges using a citrus juicer until you have two cups worth.
- Pour the orange juice into the blender jug.
- Add the mango pieces to the blender.
- Blend until smooth.
*Prep time includes making the OJ.
*This smoothie tastes much better with freshly squeezed OJ, as it’s sweeter.
- Category: Smoothie
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Serve (of 2)
- Calories: 247
- Sugar: 51.5g
- Sodium: 5mg
- Fat: 1.3g
- Saturated Fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrates: 59.5g
- Fiber: 4.1g
- Protein: 3.6g