Ultra creamy, ice-cold and smooth Mango Smoothie. Just 2-ingredients and 5 minutes to the most delicious healthy breakfast smoothie. Vegan, gluten-free and pure fruit!
- 2 Fresh Mangos
- 1 cup (7oz/200g) Frozen Mango (optional, if you don’t have frozen mango, add an extra fresh mango)
- 3 Frozen Bananas (10.5oz/300g) – (previously peeled, quartered and frozen for at least 12 hours).
- Peel the mangos and slice the flesh into a blender jug, squeezing the pips to get as much juice as possible.
- Add the frozen mango and frozen banana and blend again till smooth.
- Pour out into two glasses and serve right away.
*If your blender is not super powerful then omit the frozen mango and use 3 fresh mangos instead. Blend first and then add the frozen banana.
- Category: Smoothie, Breakfast
- Cuisine: Vegan, Raw Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Smoothie (of 2)
- Calories: 335
- Sugar: 64.7g
- Fat: 1.3g
- Carbohydrates: 85.7g
- Fiber: 9g
- Protein: 3.5g
Keywords: mango smoothie