Super easy 3-ingredient vegan fudge. Rich and wonderfully textured and ready in 5 minutes. Made with homemade vegan condensed milk.
- Spray an 8×8 square dish with non-stick spray and then line it with parchment paper so that there is overhang on either side. Set aside.
- Add the condensed milk to a microwave safe bowl and then add in the chocolate chips or chopped chocolate.
- Place into the microwave and heat in 30-second intervals bringing out to stir every 30-seconds until melted and smooth.
- Add in the vanilla extract and stir in.
- Pour out into your prepared 8×8 square dish. The fudge mixture might be quite thick and won’t spread out to the corners of the dish, this isn’t an issue, just smooth it down on top with the bottom of a spoon so that it is as even as possible.
- Place into the freezer to set.
- When it has set, lift out the whole block of fudge by lifting the parchment paper and cut it into squares.
- Keep stored in the fridge OR freezer and enjoy.
*I’m referring you to the original vegan condensed milk recipe as it contains a video and much more information on the process than I can provide here. In terms of quantity, use the full batch, it may be slightly more or slightly less than 1 and 1/2 cups (360ml). I have tested this fudge with both a rice milk powder based condensed milk and a soy milk powder based condensed milk and both versions were amazing and I didn’t notice any difference in taste or texture. So use whichever (rice milk or soy milk powder) you prefer!
*I have also tested this recipe with a store-bought vegan condensed coconut milk and it also works just fine but I think the homemade condensed milk has the better taste.
*I generally prefer using chopped chocolate rather than chocolate chips for this recipe as it can be better tasting, but you can use either/or. If you’re using chopped vegan chocolate, then use any good tasting vegan chocolate that you can chop up.
*Recipe adapted from Chocolate Chocolate and More.
- Category: Dessert, Gluten-Free
- Method: Microwave
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Square
- Calories: 151
- Sugar: 9.7g
- Sodium: 64mg
- Fat: 9.3g
- Saturated Fat: 5.6g
- Carbohydrates: 14.5g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Protein: 1.5g
Keywords: 3 ingredient vegan fudge