This vegan peanut butter fudge is made in the microwave and ready in 10 minutes! It’s creamy and smooth and insanely delicious.
- 1 cup (225g) Vegan Butter
- 1 cup (250g) Peanut Butter (smooth, salted)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 cups (480g) Powdered Sugar
- Place the vegan butter and peanut butter into a microwave safe dish with a lid. Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Bring it out to stir and stir very well so that the peanut butter and butter is well combined. Then return to the microwave for another 2 minutes. Keep an eye on it during the second 2 minutes and if it starts boiling, you can bring it out, it’s done.
- Add the vanilla and powdered sugar and mix in. If your bowl is too small, move into a bigger bowl where you can really get your arm into it! Mix into a smooth fudge.
- Transfer to an 8×8 inch square* parchment lined dish and smooth down with a spoon.
- Place into the fridge to set. Once the fudge has set, lift the whole block of fudge out with the parchment paper and cut into small squares.
*You can also use a 9×9 inch square dish. If using an 8×8 dish your fudge will be thicker, if using a 9×9 dish your fudge will just be a little thinner but still absolutely great.
*Make it on the stovetop: If you don’t have a microwave or don’t want to use the microwave then you can also make this peanut butter fudge on the stove. Add the vegan butter and peanut butter to a pot on the stove and heat together, stirring occasionally and keeping a close eye on it, until it reaches a boil. When it boils, remove the pot from the heat and immediately add in the powdered sugar and vanilla and stir into a thick fudge. Transfer to your parchment lined square dish and smooth down. Refrigerate until set.
*This fudge stores very well at room temperature for up to a week or in the fridge for 2 weeks. It is also freezer friendly if you want to freeze it.
- Category: Dessert, Gluten-Free
- Method: Microwave
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Square (of 42)
- Calories: 103
- Sugar: 11.8g
- Sodium: 60mg
- Fat: 5.6g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 12.7g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Protein: 1.3g
Keywords: vegan peanut butter fudge