Gorgeous peaches and cream chia pudding that is rich, creamy, sweet, satisfying and really good for you too. Vegan, gluten-free and all that good stuff!
- 1/4 cup (40g) Chia Seeds
- 1 cup (240ml) + 2 Tbsp Coconut Cream
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 15oz (425g) Can Peach Slices
- Whipped Coconut Cream (optional)
- Add the chia seeds, coconut cream and maple syrup to a mason jar and shake vigorously until well mixed and then place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Layer the chia pudding in small sundae glasses with peach slices.
- Top with more peach slices and some whipped coconut cream (optional).
*Nutritional estimate is based on 1 serving (of 2).
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Serve (of 2)
- Calories: 509
- Sugar: 30g
- Sodium: 12mg
- Fat: 36g
- Saturated Fat: 0.7g
- Carbohydrates: 43.8g
- Fiber: 8.6g
- Protein: 6.6g
Keywords: chia pudding