Smooth and velvety peanut butter banana ice cream, made with just 2-ingredients and a food processor! So good you’d never suspect it’s healthy too! Simple, delicious, vegan and gluten-free.
For the Ice Cream:
- 3 Frozen Bananas (~10.5oz/300g/previously peeled, sliced and frozen)
- 1/4 cup (63g) Smooth Creamy Peanut Butter
For Serving (Optional):
- Melted Peanut Butter
- Crushed Peanuts
- Add the frozen banana pieces to the food processor and process. It will make a lot of noise as the bananas break up into small pieces. When everything is broken down into small pieces, add the peanut butter and continue to process, stopping regularly to scrape down the sides and break up any clumps that form. It will gradually smooth out and form into ice cream.
- Scoop out into bowls and top with drizzled melted peanut butter and crushed peanuts and serve immediately.
*You can place this into the freezer to serve later, but you do lose some of the lovely velvet texture of this ice cream, so it’s the most delicious when served right away when the texture is like soft serve.
*Nutritional information is for peanut butter banana ice cream only and doesn’t include added toppings.
- Category: Dessert, Gluten-Free
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Serve (of 2)
- Calories: 321
- Sugar: 21.6g
- Sodium: 135mg
- Fat: 16.6g
- Saturated Fat: 3.4g
- Carbohydrates: 41.3g
- Fiber: 5.5g
- Protein: 8.6g
Keywords: banana ice cream, peanut butter banana ice cream