This peanut butter banana smoothie is like heaven in a glass. It’s all healthy stuff, yet tastes like a milkshake! Isn’t that the best thing.
I did use a fair bit of peanut butter here, I mean, if a smoothie has ‘peanut butter’ in the title, what, are we playing?
The result is smooth, creamy, peanut buttery bliss!
And just to top off the delicious here, a bit of melted peanut butter, sliced banana, and crushed peanuts on top do the trick nicely.
Frozen bananas create the creamy texture and the sense that you’re drinking a milkshake rather than a healthy shake.
A stash of frozen bananas (peeled, quartered and stored in freezer bags in your freezer) is highly recommended.
I hope you will love this delicious peanut butter banana smoothie! It is:
- Peanut Buttery
- Quick and Easy
Enjoy it for breakfast or a post-workout power snack.
So what do you think of this peanut butter banana smoothie? Let us know in the comments and please rate the recipe too! Thank you!
For more awesome smoothies, check out these great recipes:
Sign up to our email list for a free recipe ebook and to stay updated with all our latest recipes posted to the blog.
Creamy and delicious peanut butter banana smoothie. This easy 4-ingredient recipe is high in protein, ready in 5 minutes and perfect for breakfast!
- 3 Frozen Bananas (10.5oz/300g) – previously peeled, quartered and frozen.
- 4 Tbsp (64g) Peanut Butter
- 1 cup (240ml) Soy Milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 2 Medjool Dates
- Add all the ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve with extra drizzled peanut butter, sliced banana and crushed peanuts on top (optional).
- Category: Smoothie, Beverage, Breakfast
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1/2 the Recipe
- Calories: 439
- Sugar: 37.6g
- Sodium: 269mg
- Fat: 18.9g
- Saturated Fat: 3.9g
- Carbohydrates: 63.4g
- Fiber: 7.1g
- Protein: 12.9g
Keywords: peanut butter banana smoothie