Creamy and delicious peanut butter banana smoothie. This easy 4-ingredient recipe is high in protein, ready in 5 minutes and perfect for breakfast!
- 3 Frozen Bananas (10.5oz/300g) – previously peeled, quartered and frozen.
- 4 Tbsp (64g) Peanut Butter
- 1 cup (240ml) Soy Milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 2 Medjool Dates
- Add all the ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve with extra drizzled peanut butter, sliced banana and crushed peanuts on top (optional).
- Category: Smoothie, Beverage, Breakfast
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1/2 the Recipe
- Calories: 439
- Sugar: 37.6g
- Sodium: 269mg
- Fat: 18.9g
- Saturated Fat: 3.9g
- Carbohydrates: 63.4g
- Fiber: 7.1g
- Protein: 12.9g
Keywords: peanut butter banana smoothie