Deliciously fresh pico de gallo! This salsa is fast and easy and makes a delicious topping or dip and is a perfect side to all your favorite Mexican food.
- 4 Large Tomatoes (Chopped)
- 1/2 cup Cilantro (Chopped)
- 1/2 Medium Onion (Chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Crushed Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice (Freshly Squeezed)
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper (To Taste)
- Add the chopped tomatoes, cilantro and onion to a mixing bowl. Add in the crushed garlic, fresh lime juice and olive oil and toss everything together until well mixed.
- Add sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- Serve as a side with all your favorite Mexican dishes or as a dip for some corn chips.
*A couple of teaspoons of jalapeños slices is also a good addition to this if you want to bump up the spicy factor.
- Category: Side, Gluten-Free
- Cuisine: Vegan, Mexican
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the Recipe
- Calories: 71
- Sugar: 5.4g
- Sodium: 47mg
- Fat: 3.7g
- Saturated Fat: 0.5g
- Carbohydrates: 8.9g
- Fiber: 2.4g
- Protein: 1.8g
Keywords: pico de gallo