Deliciously drinkable pineapple and mango green smoothie. This fruity and refreshing drink is ideal for breakfast and it’s raw, vegan and gluten-free.
- 1 and 1/4 cups (7oz/200g) Mango, fresh or frozen (if using fresh, about 1 large mango)
- 1 and 1/4 cups (7oz/200g) Pineapple, fresh or frozen
- 1 Frozen Banana (3.5oz/100g)
- 1 cup (240ml) Coconut Water
- 3 and 1/3 cups (3.5oz/100g) Baby Spinach*
- Add all ingredients to the blender jug starting with the coconut water, then the spinach, then frozen banana, then mango and pineapple and blend until very smooth.
- Drink immediately for optimal deliciousness.
*You can use more or less spinach as you desire.
*This makes a BIG smoothie, so you can share it between two if you prefer a smaller portion.
- Category: Breakfast, Raw Vegan, Gluten-Free
- Cuisine: Vegan, Smoothies
- Serving Size: 1 Serve
- Calories: 378
- Sugar: 65.5g
- Sodium: 333mg
- Fat: 1.8g
- Saturated Fat: 0.7g
- Carbohydrates: 91.5g
- Fiber: 13.6g
- Protein: 7.9g