Get the best fall flavors in this pumpkin pie smoothie. Perfect for when you want pumpkin pie without turning your oven on!
Fancy a slice of pumpkin pie but not in the mood for baking? This pumpkin pie smoothie is for you.
Yes, it’s like pumpkin pie in a glass.
You get the taste and the enjoyment without even having to switch your oven on. Woohoo!
This smoothie is velvety smooth, ice-cold and refreshing and combines the best fall flavors in a glass. It takes 5 minutes to prepare and gets its wonderful flavor from pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, maple syrup and almond milk.
If you love smoothies then also check out our awesome kale smoothie (that seriously tastes like a milkshake) and carrot cake smoothie! And if you love pumpkin drinks then our pumpkin spice latte is right up your street.
How To Make Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
You will find full instructions and measurements in the recipe card at the bottom of the post. This is a summary of the process to go along with the process photos.
- Add all ingredients to the blender jug.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour out into a glass (or glasses).
- Top with vegan whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
Frozen banana: I recommend you always have some frozen bananas on hand, that way you can make all sorts of awesome smoothies. Whenever you have ripe bananas on hand, peel them, break them into quarters and freeze them in a freezer bag. That way you are always set for any smoothie craving that comes your way.
And if you’re not a huge banana fan, never fear! You really can’t taste the banana flavor once it’s blended with other flavors. Frozen bananas just add the most wonderful texture and base to a smoothie.
Pumpkin Pie Spice: If you don’t have a store-bought pumpkin pie spice blend then you can make up your own using our homemade pumpkin pie spice recipe.
Almond Milk: We used almond milk in this smoothie but any non-dairy milk will work fine. If you’re using coconut milk then a low fat/light version tends to work better otherwise the smoothie can be too thick.
Pumpkin Purée: You can use any pumpkin purée in this recipe, canned or fresh.
Almond Butter: The flavor of almond butter complements this smoothie perfectly! But feel free to substitute any other nut butter of your choice.
More Smoothie Recipes
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- Vegan Coffee Smoothie
- Mint Chocolate Chip Smoothie
- Mango Smoothie
- Watermelon Smoothie
- Matcha Green Tea Smoothie
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a comment and rating below!
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- Add all the ingredients to the blender jug.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a glass or glasses and top with vegan whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice (optional).
- Whenever you have excess ripe bananas on hand, peel, break into quarters and freeze in freezer bags so they’re on hand for whenever you want to make smoothies.
- You can use any non-dairy milk. If using coconut milk then low fat/light varieties work better in this smoothie otherwise it can be too thick.
- Pumpkin purée can be canned or fresh.
- This smoothie makes 1 large smoothie or 2 smaller portions.
- Nutritional information is based on two servings and excludes the vegan whipped cream topping.