Get the best fall flavors in this pumpkin pie smoothie. Perfect for when you want pumpkin pie without turning your oven on!
- Add all the ingredients to the blender jug.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a glass or glasses and top with vegan whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice (optional).
*Whenever you have excess ripe bananas on hand, peel, break into quarters and freeze in freezer bags so they’re on hand for whenever you want to make smoothies.
*You can use any non-dairy milk. If using coconut milk then low fat/light varieties work better in this smoothie otherwise it can be too thick.
*Pumpkin purée can be canned or fresh.
*This smoothie makes 1 large smoothie or 2 smaller portions.
*Nutritional information excludes the vegan whipped cream topping.
- Category: Drinks, Breakfast, Dessert
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Smoothie (of 2)
- Calories: 261
- Sugar: 28g
- Sodium: 128mg
- Fat: 11.4g
- Saturated Fat: 0.8g
- Carbohydrates: 40.9g
- Fiber: 4.6g
- Protein: 4.8g
Keywords: pumpkin pie smoothie, pumpkin smoothie