Smooth and velvety raw chocolate hazelnut cups. Sweet and a little salty rich dark chocolate stuffed with hazelnuts. Vegan and gluten-free.
- Place the melted coconut oil, cocoa powder, peanut or almond butter, maple syrup or date honey, mesquite, vanilla and a sprinkle of sea salt into the food processor and process into a smooth chocolate.
- Pour this out evenly into 12 cupcake liners.
- Throw in some hazelnuts (around 5 hazelnuts per cup is good, though you can add more if you like).
- Place into the freezer to set.
- Sprinkle some dessicated coconut and cacao nibs on top and serve.
- Keep in the fridge or freezer and bring out only when ready to serve or the chocolate will melt.
*To melt the coconut oil while keeping this recipe raw, stand the (sealed) jar in a bowl of hot water.
*Nutritional information does not include the cacao nibs and dessicated coconut sprinkles.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-Free
- Serving Size: 1 Chocolate (of 12)
- Calories: 297
- Sugar: 9.2g
- Sodium: 38mg
- Fat: 26.3g
- Saturated Fat: 16.4g
- Carbohydrates: 16.3g
- Fiber: 4.2g
- Protein: 3.6g