Crunchy Sea Salt Chocolate Peanut Clusters. This delicious 3-ingredient vegan dessert is super easy with a totally divine contrast between salty and sweet! And it only takes 10-minutes! What could be more perfect?
- 2 cups (300g) Roasted and Salted Peanuts
- 10.5oz (300g) Vegan Chocolate (or Chocolate Chips)
- Sea Salt (for sprinkling)
- Place the peanuts into a mixing bowl.
- Break up your chocolate and place it into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 30-second intervals bringing it out to stir every 30-seconds until melted.
- Pour the chocolate over the peanuts and mix in.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and then spoon out clusters onto the baking tray.
- Place into the fridge to set.
- Sprinkle sea salt on top and enjoy!
*My clusters are a fairly large size as you can see, you can make them as large or small as you prefer.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Cluster (of 22)
- Calories: 159
- Sugar: 2.9g
- Sodium: 123mg
- Fat: 13.3g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 5.9g
- Fiber: 1.1g
- Protein: 4.5g