Deliciously flavorful vegan guacamole. Creamy, tangy and ideal as a dip for raw veggies, tortilla chips or flat breads. Quick, easy and always popular!
- 3 Avocados (Medium to Large)
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 Small Red Onion (around 1/4 cup finely chopped)
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes (sliced into quarters)
- 1/4 cup Cilantro (finely chopped)
- Sea Salt (To Taste)*
- Black Pepper (To Taste)
- Slice the avocados in half and remove the core. Scoop out the flesh into a bowl and then mash with a fork.
- Add the fresh lime juice and mash in.
- Add the chopped red onion, sliced cherry tomatoes and chopped cilantro and mix in.
- Add sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- Serve with tortilla chips, sliced raw vegetables or flat breads for dipping.
*If your guacamole is tasting a little bland it is most likely that you need more salt. Don’t be too shy with the salt as it will bring out the flavors.
*This recipe was recently updated and republished with new photos.
- Category: Appetizer, Side, Savory
- Method: Mash
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-free
- Serving Size: 1 Serving (of 4)
- Calories: 218
- Sugar: 2.6g
- Sodium: 48mg
- Fat: 18.8g
- Saturated Fat: 2.7g
- Carbohydrates: 14.3g
- Fiber: 9.3g
- Protein: 3.1g
Keywords: vegan guacamole, guacamole recipe, guacamole dip