Deliciously creamy strawberry banana smoothie. Just 2-ingredients and this smoothie tastes like strawberry ice cream! Vegan, healthy and fabulous!
- Wash the strawberries and cut off the stems.
- Add them to the blender jug and blend.
- Then add the frozen bananas and blend until thick and creamy.
- Taste test and if needed add the maple syrup or date honey and blend again.
- Pour out into two glasses and serve.
*It’s a good idea to always freeze any excess ripe bananas you have on hand. Peel them, break them into quarters and freeze them in a freezer bag. That way you always have frozen bananas available for use in your smoothies.
- Category: Smoothie, Breakfast
- Cuisine: Vegan, Smoothies
- Serving Size: 1 Serve (of 2)
- Calories: 224
- Sugar: 31.5g
- Fat: 1.1g
- Carbohydrates: 56.7g
- Fiber: 8.1g
- Protein: 3.1g