Simple and versatile tahini salad dressing. Creamy, smooth, tangy and fresh, this tahini dressing turns a simple salad into a gourmet event!
This tahini salad dressing will turn any simple salad into a gourmet meal!
Salads don’t need to be fancy when you have dressings like this! You can pour this over a bowl of plain lettuce and feel excited about eating it.
Which, as you can see from the above photo, is exactly what we did!
The recipe is super simple and comes together in five minutes flat.
It pours beautifully over your salad and it will totally wow your tastebuds. It’s totally versatile as well and you can use it as a sauce or topping.
How To Make Tahini Salad Dressing
You will find full instructions and measurements in the recipe card at the bottom of the post. This is a summary of the process to go along with the process photos.
- Add tahini, lemon juice, maple syrup, rice vinegar, toasted sesame oil, crushed garlic, water, sea salt and ground black pepper to a measuring jug.
- Whisk it up until smooth.
You can store leftovers in the fridge for 5 days. Some separation may occur, just whisk it up again and enjoy.
It is also freezer friendly. Let it thaw in the fridge and then stir it up very well before using.
More Delicious Vegan Salad Dressings
- Vegan Ranch Dressing
- Cashew Dressing
- Vegan Mayonnaise
- Vegan Green Goddess Dressing
- Vegan Blue Cheese Dressing
- Vegan Thousand Island Dressing
Did you make this recipe? Be sure to leave a comment and rating below!
Tahini Salad Dressing
- Add all the ingredients to a measuring jug.
- Whisk with a hand whisk until completely smooth.
- Pour over your salad and enjoy!
- You might want to use more salt and pepper, just taste test and see how you like it.
- This recipe makes approximately ⅔ cup.
- You can store leftovers in the fridge for 5 days. Some separation may occur, just whisk it up again and enjoy.