Simply delicious tofu scramble, packed with fresh veggies and super high in protein and nutrition. Serve with sliced avocado for a fabulous vegan breakfast or brunch.
- In a wide bowl, use a fork to mash the tofu into chunks. Leave large chunks for the best scrambled look. Set aside.
- Add olive oil, onion, garlic and red bell pepper to the pan and sauté until softened.
- Add in the tofu and fry everything together until the tofu is nicely browned. Be careful when turning the tofu so you don’t break it up, and it stays in nice chunks.
- Mix the nutritional yeast, turmeric, paprika and a sprinkle of sea salt and black pepper into a sauce with the soy milk and then pour that over the scrambled tofu and fold in.
- Lastly, add the basil and fold it in.
- Serve with toast triangles, sliced avocado and fresh basil (Optional)
*Soy milk can be switched for almond milk if you prefer.
- Category: Breakfast, Gluten-Free
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Serve (of 2)
- Calories: 276
- Sugar: 3.6g
- Sodium: 150mg
- Fat: 16.6g
- Saturated Fat: 2.6g
- Carbohydrates: 9.5g
- Fiber: 3.6g
- Protein: 23.9g
Keywords: tofu scramble