Super easy 4-ingredient almond butter fudge. Deliciously rich, creamy and smooth and you can make it in minutes! Vegan and gluten-free.
- Add the almond butter, melted coconut butter, maple syrup and vanilla extract to a mixing bowl and mix in well.
- Transfer to a parchment lined loaf pan and smooth down with the back of a spoon.
- Place into the freezer to set.
- Cut into squares and enjoy.
- Keep stored in either the freezer or the fridge.
*This is coconut butter and not coconut oil. Make sure that when you melt it you stir it very well as coconut butter tends to separate. An easy way to melt it is to stand the jar of coconut butter in a bowl of very hot water.
*You could substitute any syrup for maple syrup or golden syrup, though those are my favorites in terms of flavor.
*Recipe inspired by Chocolate Covered Katie.
- Category: Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dessert
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Square (of 21)
- Calories: 84
- Sugar: 2.9g
- Sodium: 15mg
- Fat: 7.2g
- Saturated Fat: 3.4g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 1.6g
- Protein: 1.6g
Keywords: almond butter fudge