Creamy, smooth and divinely textured vegan avocado ice cream. Easy 8-ingredient recipe with perfect flavor and the perfect melt-in-your-mouth texture.
- At least the night before, place the bowl of your ice cream maker in the freezer to freeze. When your ice cream maker bowl is frozen, then proceed with the recipe.
- Place the coconut cream, coconut milk, white sugar, maple syrup, lemon juice, vanilla, salt and avocados into the blender jug.
- Blend until smooth.
- Transfer to your ice cream maker and churn according to manufacturer instructions until it reaches soft serve consistency. Depending on your ice cream maker this could take anywhere from 20-45 minutes.
- Once it reaches soft serve consistency transfer the ice cream to a loaf pan and smooth down with the back of a spoon. Cover and place into the freezer for several hours until completely set.
- Heat up an ice cream scoop in some hot water and scoop the ice cream and serve.
*Both the coconut cream and the coconut milk must be the full fat variety from the can.
*Maple syrup can be replaced with any kind of syrup you prefer.
*Prep time does not include time spent setting in the freezer.
- Category: Dessert, Gluten-Free
- Method: Blend and Churn
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Serve (of 8)
- Calories: 322
- Sugar: 20.2g
- Sodium: 176mg
- Fat: 24.8g
- Saturated Fat: 16.6g
- Carbohydrates: 24.9g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: vegan avocado ice cream