These super delicious vegan banana cookies taste just like banana bread in cookie form! They are soft and puffy and packed with banana flavor.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the vegan butter and sugar to the bowl of your stand mixer and cream them together. Then add in the mashed banana and vanilla and mix in.
- Add the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg and stir in with a spoon (don’t use the electric mixer for this part).
- Then add in the chopped pecans and mix in.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop even amounts of cookie dough onto the parchment lined baking tray spacing them evenly. Aim for around 16-20 cookies.
- Bake for 15 mins until lightly browned on top.
- Let them cool on the tray before removing.
* One cup of mashed banana = around 3 medium sized peeled bananas, but use a cup measure or weigh it for accuracy.
*Adapted from Simply Recipes.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie (of 20)
- Calories: 165
- Sugar: 11.7g
- Sodium: 141mg
- Fat: 7.4g
- Saturated Fat: 1.7g
- Carbohydrates: 23.2g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Protein: 1.9g
Keywords: vegan banana cookies