Vegan banana oatmeal cookies that are soft and chewy and packed with banana flavor. These cookies are simple and ideal for either breakfast or dessert.
- 1/2 cup (112g) Vegan Butter
- 1/2 cup (100g) Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup (50g) White Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup (125g) Mashed Ripe Banana
- 1 cup (125g) All Purpose Flour
- 1 and 1/2 cups (144g) Rolled Oats
- 1 tsp Corn Starch
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cloves
- Add the vegan butter and brown and white sugar to the bowl of an electric mixer and cream them together.
- Add in the vanilla extract and mashed banana and mix in.
- Then add the flour, rolled oats, cornstarch, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and cloves and mix in with the wet ingredients by hand (use a spoon, I just mean not to use the electric mixer for this part).
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- The batter will be quite wet. Scoop it out using a cookie scoop in roughly 2 Tbsp sized scoops onto a parchment lined baking tray. Flatten the cookies with a fork.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool and firm up on the tray before moving.
*Weigh your mashed banana, flour and rolled oats for the best results in this recipe.
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- Calories: 117
- Sugar: 8.2g
- Sodium: 94mg
- Fat: 3.9g
- Saturated Fat: 1.4g
- Carbohydrates: 18.7g
- Fiber: 1.1g
- Protein: 1.6g
Keywords: vegan banana oatmeal cookies