Vegan blue cheese dressing with that signature blue cheese tang and a chunky blue cheese texture. Perfect as a dip or dressing!
- 1 cup (240g) Vegan Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Crushed Garlic
- 2 Tbsp Tahini
- 1 Tbsp White Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup (15g) Nutritional Yeast
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Dried Dill
- 2oz (56g) Extra Firm Tofu (Crumbled)*
- Add the vegan mayonnaise, dijon mustard, crushed garlic, tahini, white vinegar, lemon juice, maple syrup, nutritional yeast, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and dried dill. Whisk up with a hand whisk until smooth.
- Then crumble up the tofu with a fork and then add it in, folding it gently into the dressing.
- Serve as a dip for raw veggies or as a salad dressing.
*The tofu is optional, you can leave it out and just have a smooth dressing if you prefer.
- Category: Dressing, Savory, Side, Gluten-Free
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 202
- Sugar: 3.5g
- Sodium: 465mg
- Fat: 19.3g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g
- Carbohydrates: 3.5g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Protein: 2.2g
Keywords: vegan blue cheese dressing